The hiking backpack strap of the mountaineering bag is a high-strength backpack strap, which has super tensile and wear resistance. Both zippers are made of YKK zipper back cushion material and double-layer thick mesh, which is ventilated, wear-resistant and comfortable. The belt is adjusted with ladder buckle, which is more in line with the movement characteristics of the human body. It is faster and labor-saving. How to maintain the mountaineering bag? When traveling, avoid the climbing bag contacting with some sharp stones or branches and thorns, which may cause scratches on the climbing bag. Prevent rats or other animals from biting the mountaineering bag at night. You may say that these things are unavoidable, but you can minimize the probability of these events as long as you are careful; The climbing bag should not be too full, which will lead to the deformation of the climbing bag and the durability of the materials will be greatly reduced. Mountaineering bags may be broken at any time due to heavy pressure for a long time; Do not put some hard and sharp objects in the mountaineering bag, which may cause internal injury. Do you know what the functions and purposes of each part of the mountaineering bag are?
1. Mountaineering backpacks should be slightly larger, preferably with your shoulders on your back. Take some spare items such as raincoats when hiking for a long time, and put the thick fleece or assault suit into the backpack when it is hot. The two hands we have left can be used to take photos, grasp tree trunks, use climbing sticks, etc. If the travel time is short and you do not plan to camp outdoors, you should choose small and medium sized backpacks, generally 25 to 45 liters is enough.
2. The design of modern professional mountaineering bag backpack system has solved the stability, fit, heat dissipation and the rationality of gravity transmission of the backpack. In particular, the back bow forms a concave part at the back, so as to solve the problem of ventilation and breathability, so that the backpack is no longer close to the back, and the clothes behind can really dry quickly, making the back dry and comfortable.
3. The wide and thick belt of the mountaineering backpack can make the weight of the backpack act more on the waist. Especially for long distance hiking, it is important to fasten the belt so that more weight can be transferred to the waist and crotch to reduce the pressure on the shoulders. The design of mountaineering backpack focuses on the waist, which reduces the transmission link of load-bearing force and unnecessary physical consumption, making it more comfortable and relaxed to carry. Some mountaineering bags also have small zipper belts on their belts, which is very convenient for carrying small items.
4. The chest belt can adjust the opening distance of the shoulder belt, enhance the stability of the backpack, and make the pressure fall on your shoulder in a reasonable and comfortable position. Be careful not to tie the chest strap too tightly, so as not to affect breathing.
5. Proper external points on the backpack make it convenient for us to carry whistles, hooks, mobile phones, water bottles and other commonly used items. However, some backpacks are equipped with a lot of external hanging points and rope ends. They look professional, but when walking in the bushes, they often hang on the branches, causing trouble for travel. At this time, the rain cover can easily solve these problems. The function of the rain cover is not only to prevent rain, but also to prevent scratching when crossing the bushes, to prevent dirt when taking a break, and to facilitate cleaning, which can better protect the hiking bag.
6. The weight of the backpack shall be moved to the upper part when climbing to pack and fill articles. That is to say, put the light things on the bottom and the heavy things on the top. Because when climbing, the body naturally bends forward and heavy things are on it, so it is easier to step steadily. The general order of loading items is from top to bottom: supplies, beverages, heavier equipment, lighter equipment, sleeping bags and clothing. The bearer can also adjust properly according to his/her own habits during use, but he/she should pay attention to reduce carrying hard and heavy objects as much as possible. The outer side of the backpack shall be kept to a minimum.
7. Before departure, we should adjust the straps of the backpack according to the weight of the backpack on that day. First, we should relax the belt and shoulder belt, and tighten the belt around the hip circumference appropriately. Make sure that the belt is relaxed and not too tight, and ensure that the belt is stuck above the hip bone. Tighten the shoulder belt so that there is no gap between the shoulder belt and the front, back and upper parts of the shoulder. At this time, tighten the belt again, but do not allow a gap between the shoulder belt and the shoulder. That is, the shoulder system must fit perfectly with the back to achieve the best effect of carrying with the least effort.